The World Orphanage Foundation (WOF) mission is to provide a platform that unifies foundations and resources for orphans, child abuse, abduction, homelessness, child molestation, and community outreach programs from around the world.
World Orphanage serves the following purposes:
- Generate understanding of the problems facing young people worldwide.
- Motivate the general public, businesses, governments, and the wealthy to get more involved in helping orphans all around the world.
- Provide media outlets for orphanages and other child welfare institutions globally.
- Fund organizations and projects that have a similar goals at WOF.
How We Do It
We plan to accomplish our goal by taking the following actions:
- Unite all existing orphanage foundations and organizations around the world to promote open communication and unity.
- Maintain the World Orphanage website.
- Hold fundraising events.
- Use low and no cost advertising on the Internet, radio, television and print media.
- Create and distribute publications.
- Travel around the world and have face to face meetings with supporters of our organization to raise awareness globally.
For more information check out our previous Projects.
World Orphanage Foundation was founded on June 29, 2011 by Sara Kazimi. World Orphanage Foundation is a non-religious, non-political, not-for-profit foundation dedicated to provide education to orphans.
Where We Are
World Orphanage Foundation currently has four branches in Afghanistan, China, Iran, and India. We are hoping to expand our branches in every country globally.
We are planning to have the following locations by 2017:
- Equatorial Guinea
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Sierra Leone
- Sao Tome and Principe